|Trade Name||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)|
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|Minimum Qualification||12th Pass|
|1. elementary of laptop
2. Data Entry
3. Basic Hardware & software package conception
4. Developing of program victimisation C & C⁺⁺ artificial language
5. Ms- Office
6. Presentation & Graphic package
7. Use of Tally
8. Use of Foxpro
9. Basic conception of Networking
10. web Browsing & E-mail
11. transmission ideas
12. Use and Maintenance of computer & different connected equipments
13. Awareness of IT Act 2000.
14. Work culture, temperament development, Communication skills & different helpful soft skills.
|1. Assistant Programmer in software development firms.
2. Faculty member or Lab assistant in Computer Institutes or Schools.
3. Internet operator in Cyber café.
4. Computer operator in Industry, Offices etc.
5. Assistant to Service Engineer
6. Sales person in Hardware & Software firms.
7. DTP operator